A list of the awards of Learning Technology in 2015:
- ALT – 2015 Learning Technologist of the Year Awards: The team winner and the individual winner were Digital Learning Team, University of Leeds and Joel Mills, Technology Enhanced Learning Advisor, University of Hull
- The Herald Higher Education Awards 2015: University of Dundee – Medical School Technology and Innovation in Learning won the Innovation Technology Excellence Award
- The winners of the 2015 THE Awards: Bournemouth University won the award for the ‘Outstanding Digital Innovation in Teaching or Research’ category and Cardiff University won the award for the ‘Outstanding Contribution to Innovation and Technology’ category
- e-learning awards 2015 winners: Diploma-MSc courses run by the University of South Wales (USW) and Cardiff-based Learna Ltd won Best Distance Learning Programme
- Bett Awards 2016 finalists: The Finalists were selected based on criteria including design, cost-effectiveness, effective learning and teaching styles. Winners will be announced at the Bett Awards ceremony on the first evening of the Bett Show on 20 January 2016
- 33rd Annual Awards of Excellence Winners announced by TECH & LEARNING Magazine: It was from 124 education technology products including software, hardware, network, Apps and Web products. Any of these we are using?
- The Wharton-QS Stars Awards winners: Reimagine Education 2015: It is the global awards for innovative higher education pedagogies enhancing learning and employability. Great examples of how we use learning technologies in teaching and learning practice.