Tales of Things is a new tool that allows users to attach memories to their objects in the form of video, text or audio. It’s an excellent idea of sharing content.
May 27, 2011
September 27, 2010
There are some book social networks where you may joined one of them already. It’s also called social cataloging applications.
- aNobii is an online reading community built by readers for readers allowing you to shelve, find and share books.
- BookCrossing is a book-based social network where members release books back into the public by leaving them on park benches, at the gym or at school.
- BookRabbit is an online book community that dynamically connects readers, authors and publishers through the books they own.
- Good books My library is a place for people to manage and share their books. It aims to make more of the world’s books discoverable online through Google Books and Google eBooks.
- Goodreads is the largest social network for readers in the world. It has more than 5,000,000 members who have added more than 150,000,000 books to their shelves.
- FiledBy, Inc. is a digital marketing company providing listings, websites, online tools, marketing services and community building solutions for authors, writers and other content Creators to connect directly with readers and fans.
- Issuu is the leading digital publishing platform delivering exceptional reading experiences of magazines, catalogs, and newspapers
- LibraryThing provides a great way to organise your reading list.
- Revish is a place where people share their reading experiences.
- Scribd (pronounced “skribbed”) is the largest book club on the planet. Anyone can instantly upload and transform any file — including PDF, Word and PowerPoint — into a web document that’s discoverable through search engines, shared on social networks and read on billions of mobile devices.
- Shelfari is a social network devoted to create a global community of booklovers by encouraging users to discuss and share their favorite books with friends and strangers.
- weRead is an online reading community where people can share and discuss.