There is a collection of 2014 awards of e-learning projects.
- DevLearn 2014 eLearning DemoFest Winners by eLearning Industry.
- ITC Awards for Excellence in eLearning (1991-2014) hosted by the Instructional Technology Council
- The 2014 Learning Impact Award Winners hosted by IMS Global Learning Consortium. Good to see the “McGraw-Hill Education Blackboard Building Block v2.2 at Southern New Hampshire University“.
- The Winners of the International E-Learning Awards 2014 hosted by The International E-Learning Association (IELA).
- The Winners of the E-Learning Awards 2014 hosted by e.learning age. I am interested in looking at the “RCGP Online Learning Environment” (e-learning project), the “e-LfH” (e-learning project), and the “BMJ Quality” (Online distance learning).
- The winners of the annual Learning Awards 2015 hosted by Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) to recognise outstanding examples of high standards, best practice, innovation and excellence within the Learning & Development industry.