I tried Google Forms to create an online survey today as the BOS is inconvenient to some extent when I create a specific survey (I have noted it in my previous post). I am looking forward to using a new version of BOS….
The things I like about Google Forms are:
- Very easy to use.
- Free with unlimited amount of surveys and space for well over 1,000 responses.
- The user can structure/re-structure a survey easily (e.g., moving a page, moving a section, or moving a question to different pages)
- Provided a “Back” button, allows the user to go back previous pages.
- Contingency question allows the user to go particular page based on the answer (e.g., If Yes, go to Question A, If No, go to the end of the survey).
- It supports follow-up/contingency function for pages too.
- The user can copy pages/sections/questions easily.
- Immediate statistical summary.
- Export data to .PDF, csv, html, etc.
- When I checked the “View responses” table, it only shows one response though I had three responses. (The “Summary of responses” displays correctly)
- It does not support a limited number of answers (for multiple choice), for instance, enter the minimum and maximum number of answers that can be ticked.
It may need features:
- A progress bar to tell the user the progress