I found an overview of outputs from the JISC Learner Experiences of e-Learning programme (2004-2009).
I think it’s worth spending my holiday time to search and collect resources about e-learning experience in 2011.
- 3 Ways to Improve Student Interaction in E-Learning
- Angie Raymond shares her Q-Review experience
- Algahtani, A. F. (2011). Evaluating the Eﬀectiveness of the E-learning Experience inSome Universities in Saudi Arabia from Male Students Perceptions, PhD, Durham University.
- Biasutti, M. (2011). “The student experience of a collaborative e-learning university module“. Computers & Education, 57 (3), pp.1865-1875.
- Carroll, C. et al. (2011). “Experiences of E-Learning and Its Delivery Among Learners Who Work: A Systematic Review“. In Supporting Workplace Learning, Vol. 5 , pp. 47-67.
- Carroll, F. & Kop, R. (2011). “A Learning, Research and Development Framework to Design for a ‘Holistic’ Learning Experience“, E-Learning and Digital Media, 8 (4), pp.315-326. http://dx.doi.org/10.2304/elea.2011.8.4.315
- Stefani, L. (2011). “A Plea for ‘E’ to Excite, Engage and Enrich the Student Learning Experience“. The International HETL Review. Vol.1, Article 8.
- Smedley, A. (2011). “Review: Issues with e-learning in nursing and health education in the UK: are new technologies being embraced in the teaching and learning environments?“, Journal of Research in Nursing. 16 (1). pp.91-92.
- Virkus, S. & Bamigbola, A.A. (2011). “Students’ conceptions and experiences of Web 2.0 tools“, New Library World, 112 (11/12), pp.479-489.
- Wakeford, C. (2011). “Evolution of E-learning Projects: A Creative Experience?“. Bioscience Education. Vol. 18.