I came across the book chapter “Origins and concepts of digital literacy” written by David Bawden. I was thinking to make this concept even more visible. Here are 10 graphic forms of digital literacy.
- Digital Literacy from University of Bradford – Open Educational Resources for the Inclusive Curriculum (ORIC) project.
- Digital literacy umbrella from article “Making the Case for Digital Literacy” written by Jane Tallim.
- Definition of Digital literacy from the futurelab Digital Literacy across the Curriculum handbook (p.19)
- The Levels of Digital Literacy from the article “DigEuLit: concepts and tools for digital literacy development” written by Allan Martin ; Jan Grudziecki (2006, p.255).
- The three-part Digital Literacy model from the Defining Digital Literacy post of Digital Literacy blog.
- Ismael Peña-López depicted digital literacy to five different categories on his blog post Analyzing digital literacy with a single simple tweet.
- Dr. Robert S. Houghton’s Digital Literacy Palette from the 21st Century Digital Communication Map webpage.
- A Digital Literacy diagram from MMU’s Learning Technologies Review blog, the post: Outcome of Learning Technologies Review written by Professor Mark Stubbs.
- Digital literacy course by Sir Chris Waterman (for K-12?)
- The diagram from a blog post 2011-2012 Looking ahead with Mediamama, originally from the Network Student Process and Tools: Taking Control and Responsibility for Learning by Wendy Drexler. (for K-12?)