Nowadays, more and more university put educational resources online openly for students to learn flexibly.
- HBR IdeaCast is a weekly audio podcast, bringing people the analysis and advice of the leading minds in management offered by the Harvard Business School.
- Knowledge at Wharton provides a huge collection of news and lecture podcasts from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Naropa Poetics Audio Archives provides more than 5,000 hours of readings, lectures and performances recorded through the the Naropa University Archive Project.
- Open University audio and video podcasts makes you learn at any time.
- Stanford University offers faculty lectures, interviews and podcasts through iTunes.
- The University of Bath’s public lecture podcasts and e-learning podcasts offer various talking about the latest research and issues. The University won the European Excellence Award for its public lecture podcasts in 2007.
- The University of Oxford provides more than 3000 podcasts.
- Warwick Podcasts allow you to hear from University experts commenting on important issues, their research and events.
- Yale University currently provides netcasts in 15 different series for download and listening via iTunes and common RSS Feed aggregators.
- The Education Podcast Network is a podcast community from educators around the world.
- University & College Podcasts list by Open Culture